Have you ever noticed your teeth are out of alignment and have yet to do something to correct them? Due to the numerous benefits that orthodontic aligners can provide, it is important to visit your orthodontist to determine your options for straightening your teeth. Some of the benefits are as follows:
– If your teeth are out of alignment, your smile will be much more likely to suffer from jaw disorders such as TMJs or mouth disorders like bruxism. This is because your teeth are at a much higher risk for tooth wear when they can grind together.
– Improved functionality of your mouth is possible with straighter teeth. This includes restorations to your eating and speaking skills.
– In order to improve your oral health, straighter teeth are often necessary. Straighter teeth are easier to clean and less likely to harbor harmful acids and bacteria in hidden recesses.
– If you have straighter teeth, you will receive a boost to your self-image and your self-esteem.
– In order to lower your risk of dental damage or tooth wear, it is important to seek out orthodontic aligners to straighten teeth and improve your oral health.
To learn more about which orthodontic treatments you would prefer for straightening your smile, contact Phan Orthodontics at 408.251.7901. Come visit Dr. Derick Phan and our team at our orthodontic office in San Jose, California by scheduling an appointment at your earliest opportunity.