Choosing how to align your smile can be overwhelming and a bit confusing, but we’re here to make things a little simpler and easier. Here are six reasons why you should choose to transform your smile with Invisalign®:
1. Because the aligner is smooth and comfortable, it will fit perfectly over your smile and will not irritate or cut your lips, cheeks, and tongue. As you talk, laugh, and smile, your lips will glide over the appliance like it’s not even there.
2. The aligners are removable, which means you will have the freedom and control you want and need with your orthodontic treatment. You can also properly and easily clean your smile while it transforms. Just remove the appliance and then brush, floss, and rinse like you normally would. This should only take a few minutes.
3. You can eat whatever you would like while you align your smile with Invisalign. Because you can remove the aligner, you can eat the hard-to-eat, sticky, and chewy foods that are unacceptable while wearing traditional braces.
4. Invisalign is virtually invisible. While you align your smile, many will hardly notice the appliance that is covering your teeth! Because it’s unnoticeable, you will be able to straighten your teeth without distracting from the beauty of your smile.
5. This treatment can solve any dental alignment and bite problem, like crossbites, overbites, underbites, and teeth misalignments. This will help you have the beautiful and functional smile you are looking for.
6. If you’re a busy bee, Invisalign is the perfect treatment for you! Instead of attending tightening appointments frequently, you only need to come to our office every six weeks to replace your aligner. These appointments will allow you to live your life normally as well as do the things you love.
Call our office today if you’re interested in Invisalign! Our friendly team is thrilled to meet with you, examine your smile, and determine if Invisalign is the best treatment for your smile. If it is indeed the right choice, we will get you started on the treatment right away. We care about you and your smile, and we look forward to helping you achieve your smile goals!