If you suffer from crooked teeth, bad teeth or other serious oral ailments, a well-planned orthodontic treatment from our quality team at Phan Orthodontics can help turn crooked smiles into shining masterpieces. It’s never too late to begin treatments to turn your crooked curve around. Although it may take time, braces come in all varieties for all sorts of problems.
Orthodontic treatments can fix a wide variety of oral ailments, such as the ones listed below:
– Misplaced midlines occur when the center of your upper incisors fail to line up with the center of your lower front teeth.
– Cross-bites occur when your lower jaw protrudes past your upper jaw.
– Open-bites occur when the top and bottom incisors fail to line up when biting.
– Closed-bites occur when the lower incisors bite into your upper front teeth. Closed bites are an extreme form of overbites.
– Over-bites occur when the upper incisors stick out further than the lower front teeth.
– Dental spacing issues occur when there is too much space between teeth.
– Under-bites occur when the lower incisors stick out further than the upper front teeth.
– Bad bites occur from misaligned teeth, missing teeth, extra teeth, and various tooth irregularities.
– Overcrowded teeth occur when the space between each tooth is absent, or there is overlap.
If you suffer from any of the above conditions, please contact our orthodontists at Phan Orthodontics. If you are interested in a professional exam for your various orthodontics treatment options with Dr. Derick Phan, please visit our office located in San Jose, California or call us at 408.251.7901 to set up a meeting. We look forward to fixing your smile!