We are always excited to meet new patients during their first visit to Phan Orthodontics. Your initial visit to our office will last approximately half an hour and will include a thorough examination and a discussion of your treatment options. This meeting will help us learn more about your orthodontic needs and your treatment preferences. We understand that your time is valuable, so we may also reserve time after the exam for diagnostic records to expedite your treatment. These diagnostic records include photos, X-rays, and impressions for study models; this information is essential in developing the appropriate treatment plan. The diagnostic records appointment will last about one hour.
Your initial exam with Dr. Derick Phan is a perfect time to ask any questions you may have about orthodontics in San Jose and Almaden Valley, California. Your questions may include:
- Is there a condition affecting my smile that orthodontics can address?
- Which treatment procedures will be used to address the condition and correct the problem?
- Is treatment needed now, or should it be delayed. allowing for appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will my treatment last?
- How much will my treatment cost?
- What are my payment and financial options?
Our team will be able to answer your questions; however, certain topics will need to be addressed after a careful analysis of your diagnostic records. We are dedicated to taking into account each patient’s unique needs because in-depth, personalized planning leads to optimal results and higher patient satisfaction.
Following your initial exam, we will schedule a consultation visit to discuss your treatment options, timeframes, and financial arrangements. Our orthodontist wants to make certain that you leave our office with a firm understanding of your individual needs, what your treatment will include, and how long it will take. We are also able to answer any further questions during your consultation visit.
We ask that you provide the following information during your first visit to our office:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the last six months
- Your insurance card (if you have orthodontic insurance) – this will help us provide you with an estimate of your costs
For more information and to schedule your FREE initial visit, call us today!