When you visit our team at Phan Orthodontics, you will see that we are not a normal orthodontic practice. Here are just a few things that set us apart:
- Derick Phan is a top-rated orthodontist with over 15 years of experience. Whether your case is simple or complex, he understands all aspects of your dental needs to make sure you have a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. In fact, Dr. Derick Phan has treated many of the dentists in town, as well their children, spouses, and staff.
- Your treatment at Phan Orthodontics is absolutely state-of-the-art. We have onsite digital X-rays, photography, and charting, as well the very best brackets on the market today and the latest heat-activated “memory” wires that produce very light forces but are more efficient so that your case can be completed faster than ever before.
- We only treat you with the very best of everything available, hands down. From our braces, wires, and adhesives to our fluoride-releasing sealer, we only provide you with what we would want for our own treatment. The very same appliances used on Dr. Derick Phan’s sister, mother, wife, child, staff, family, friends, and other dental professionals are what you will get for your treatment. We want to treat each and every patient as if they were a member of our own family.
- Initial exams are always FREE and there is no obligation to begin treatment until you are ready! Come back as many times as you like to talk with Dr. Derick Phan until you are comfortable to begin your treatment.
- While all of our staff have over 10 years of experience, Dr. Derick Phan places each and every bracket personally so that your finished result is always a “Phan-tastic Smile.”
- Every patient is unique, so Dr. Derick Phan will custom tailor your treatment to suit your individual needs. Every option and scenario concerning the correction of your teeth will be discussed with you. Dr. Derick Phan will then (together with your input) come up with your specific treatment plan.
- There are no hidden charges or additional fees during your treatment. Period. When your smile is perfect, and you are happy, that is when we will remove your braces. You will not be charged for additional X-rays, broken wires, broken brackets, or broken appliances that occur during the course of your treatment.
- We offer several payment options and will work with your insurance to accommodate your budget.
- We provide different treatment options like Invisalign®, Invisalign Teen®, and clear braces.
- Your retainers are included in your treatment, and follow-up retainer checks are free for life! Yes, for life. Again, we strive to treat each patient as if they were a member of our family.
To learn more about us and to schedule your next visit with our orthodontist in San Jose and Almaden Valley, California, we welcome you to contact us today!